PODCAST | Welcome to FRED Film Radio’s new weekly show, Big FRED Tuesday – your weekly round-up of all things related to cinema, featuring news from the world of film and interviews with various international guests.
To listen to the interview, click on the ► icon on the right, just above the picture
In this episode:
– An interview with Saeed Taji Farouky, director of A Thousand Fires, the opening film of Critics’ Week at the 2021 Locarno Film Festival;
– A short history of The Vertigo Effect;
– The fire at the Cinemateca Brasileira;
– A chat with Ninna Pálmadóttir, director of All Dogs Die and part of this year’s European Film Promotion’s Future Frames lineup at the Karlovy Vary International Film Festival;
– This week’s #Popcorn Classic: Erotikon by Mauritz Stiller from 1920.