1. a word used in composition, especially in proper names; as, Alfred; Frederic.
2. A character on YouTube created by Lucas Cruishank, who speeds up his voice and making it high-pitched. It is currently one of the most popular and most subscribed channels – as of today, it boasts 2,310,214 subscribers and 116,995,443 channel views. It was also the first ever channel on YouTube to hit 1,000,000 subscribers. At the beginning of every one of his videos, his signature catchphrase is:
Lucas”Hey, it’s Freeeeeeeeed”.
George:Hey, Fred is so funny!
Sabrina:No he’s not!! He’s so irritating!
3. A female vibrator.
“I broke my fred, shall we go shopping for a new one?”
4. Code for a woman’s menstrual cycle.
Jessie:Man, Fred is in town again.
Louise:Fred doesn’t come to my town until next week-end.
5. Acronym standing for “Fucking Ridiculous Electronic Device” (usually any computer or computer part that is making one angry.)
John:How was your day at work?
Jim:The stupid temporary FRED they stuck me with for my login terminal kept going down all day!
6. The personal name most frequently used as a metasyntactic variable (i.e. in computer science, a placeholder word that is a variable for other words, just as in algebra letters are used as variables for numbers). Allegedly popular because it is easy for a non-touch-typist to type on a standard QWERTY keyboard.
# Declare the variable fred and set equal to 1 fred = 1
7. A half-spoon, half-fork eating device. Often found in military kits.